We are looking for someone with a passion for print pattern and design, a desire to grow and expand, and determination to conquer new challenges. To be the ideal candidate, you are an eager designer with an impressive personality, portfolio and work experience. You’re armed with a resume and portfolio of design work that shows attention to detail, error proof work, presentation page layout, print pattern and an interest/understanding of Design Thinking. You prefer to work in collaboration and can demonstrate success through past experiences. You ask questions and seek to understand provided art direction. Experience showcasing knowledge of the design and production processes is a plus.
Most importantly, you are highly organized, energetic and possess a positive attitude.
Because you will be tested with fierce deadlines, high expectations and demanding clients.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Interpret and act on direction from senior staff
• Support design team to execute from concept to completion based on project objectives
• Present designs and articulate design rationale based on project objectives
• Create project documents for client presentations
• Complete packaging layouts per specification sheets, brand guides, and more
• Print, Illustration, and Packaging Experience
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
• Strong design skills, attention to details and collaborative personality
• Ability to work efficiently and deliver great design under pressure
• Strong communication skills
The Designer will have a BFA/BA/BS in Graphic Design with 1-3 years experience.
• Send resume and portfolio link
• Or, PDF with samples - not to exceed 10MB
To: Darcey McCormick | email@example.com
Deadline: December 22, 2017
Applications via Behance are less likely to be noticed