To oversee the evolution of a coherent brand presence across all media. To become a brand guardian as well as a core member of the team, offering insights, collaboration and support.
● Supporting the Creative Director to maintain the brand manifesto across all brand channels.
● Under the guidance of the Creative Director, support the design team through direction and assistance with design requests.
● Collaborate with the Production Team as they oversee execution of all creative content.
● Collaborate with Creative Director and marketing to ideate campaign concepts for seasonal product launches.
● Work with the Product Development Team to ensure creative assets and store merchandising are aligned with brand guidelines and retailer standards.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
● Maintain and update brand guidelines. Ensure all mood boards and creative briefs are aligned with these guidelines.
● Act as a mentor to the design team - providing clear visual direction on projects pertaining to social, digital marketing and print.
● Concept and art direct seasonal campaign, product and lifestyle photo shoots. Supporting the Creative Director to select photographers, models, and all facets of pre-production. Oversee aspects of post production I.e. retouching and resizing.
● Responsible for all phases of design execution, revisions, production and asset release (physical and digital).
● Work as the lead art director and designer on special collaborations and brand passion projects.
● 6+ years of related experience with strong design background including concept development, art direction, layout, typography and production.
● Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and to meet deadlines. Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment.
● BFA degree or equivalent, preferably in graphic design. Modern, artistic sensibility and general cultural savviness.
● Experience in the makeup industry preferred but not required.
Please send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com in order to be considered.