Would you like to work for a Major Media Company in a creative Frontend role?
My client is looking for a talented Frontend developer for a contract role (possible ongoing extension)
• Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent.
• 2+ years Bootstrap experience
• 3+ years web development experience with in CMS driven environment
• Excellent knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS2.1 / CSS3
• Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
• Experience implementing and developing responsive web sites
Length: 4 mos (possible extension long term)
Loc: Schaumburg, IL
As a contractor for the digital marketing team, this temp position will assisting in the migration of content and designs of the paid and display media channels’ landing pages and microsites from one CMS platform to another.
The Front End Developer should have a combination of technical and design skills in order to implement quick to load, code efficient, and responsive user experiences across multiple browsers and devices. The developer will need to quickly adapt to the Orchard platform along with being highly organized in order to efficiently migrate a large quantity existing experiences and content. Orchard CMS experience a plus.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build responsive, cross-device web pages and sites using HTML, CSS, and JS within CMS (Sitecore)
• Creatively re-use parts from the original design to create variations for testing requiring a certain “feel” for design.
• Optimization of user experience and page speed performance on existing landing pages and websites for desktop, tablet and mobile.
• Working with internal stakeholders to migrate content