Compadre ( http://compadre.agency/ ) a digital and motion agency, is looking for a Sr. Designer. If your ideas are big, your designs are bold and you love creating best-in-class work for world-class clients such as Netflix, Toyota, Amazon, Kardashian Beauty and more, then we have an opening for you.
The position requires a creative, talented and motivated Sr. Designer to conceive of and design various digital experiences, platforms, assets and content for the campaigns, brands, and products of our clients. The individual will work with the Creative Director and Art Directors to design websites, apps, social, ads, and motion campaigns that meet the highest standards of quality while hitting all production deadlines.
The candidate must have a superior visual design portfolio, an eye for typography and a solid understanding of the power of ideas and concepts as applied to interactive media. This position requires working in a collaborative environment and being able to present your ideas with passion.
- You love design. You love software. You love making everybody look good.
- You stay on top of the latest design, motion + tech trends
- You come up with great ideas and then listen, so you can help improve on those ideas
- You have a multidisciplinary approach and can do several things (but not everything) very well
- You are eager to learn what you don’t know, and know what you need to learn
• An online digital portfolio showing your best work
• 2-3 years experience in an fast-paced agency environment or similar
• Advanced use of PhotoShop is a must
• Use of After Effects / Premiere is extremely valued
• Illustrator, HTML and any other software are big pluses
• Strong organizational skills
• Good communicator
Submit a link to your portfolio, your resume, and a brief introduction about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Compadre is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), or any other category protected by law.
Compadre is located in the heart of Hollywood on the Sunset Strip. For more information, visit http://compadre.agency/