ICI is a multidisciplinary design firm working with a number of top tier companies on brand design and advertising. We're seeking a new group of broad-thinking designers responsible for conceptualization and design of graphic and environmental applications such as ads, environmental design, graphics, traditional print and digital advertising, corporate identity, and multimedia interfaces, from concept to completion. People on our teams are generally, deep critical thinkers who thrive in a creative design-driven environment. This is an opportunity to work outside the common corporate design structure with direct access to decision makers.
We do not maintain a web presence but have a long history in the branding and advertising worlds and would be glad to share our work with you in person. Please email us at email@example.com with the subject line "Art Director" as well as applying through Behance to make sure we can review your work.
We look for the following from an Art Director:
• Clean, sophisticated and innovative design aesthetic, with strong typography and interaction design skills.
• Ability to create design solutions that align user needs, brand goals and business requirements
• Ability to apply a strategic, logical and empathetic approach to designing intuitive, innovative experiences that resonate with users
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong appetite for a fast-paced, iterative, highly creative environment
• Flexibility to switch focus between multiple projects, with a willingness to contribute to tasks and activities outside of a prescribed job description (startup environment)
• Enthusiastic about a multi-disciplinary environment with the opportunity to develop and apply skills to different areas and projects
• Avid follower of trends and innovations in technology, design, fashion, culture
We value intelligence and talent above all else else and strongly believe in individuality and supporting personal development.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Art Director" as well as applying through Behance to make sure we can review your work.