UI/UX Designer for Mobile Game (USA WORK STATUS ONLY)
Seeking a creative thinker to help with the UI / UX for upcoming mobile game being developed in Unity. All experience levels welcome to apply. Our game is in the realm of a social simulation game like Animal Crossing. We are looking for someone who likes thinking about UI for mobile gaming systems involving inventory management, item placement and other systems involved in social simulation games.
- MUST have background or STRONG interest in games..
- MUST have sample UI Mockups you have designed in your portfolio. (implemented or not)
- MUST have strong graphic design background.
- Plus if you have a experience with Unity UI toolkit.
- Build UI deliverables (wireframes, assets, specs, and prototypes) for features that can optimally communicate gameplay.
- Craft clean, effient, playful, intuitive interfaces and interactions that bring clarity to a wide range of subjects
- Collaborate with Unity developer on final UI to ensure implementation.