UI / UX Designer [No agencies]
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a UI/UX designer with front-end development experience. Specifically, we would like to update our existing UI/UX for our mobile app and our website. Are you passionate about social media, art and NFT? Then we are the right company for you.
If you do not have 5 years plus product design experience and are not fluent in English, pls do not apply. We are also not working with agencies at this time.
- Help build our platform through design, prototyping, and market research.
- Proactively offers recommendations and solutions by championing the prioritization of design-centered product enhancements.
- Report directly to our CEO and CPO and work on product and strategy
- Provide regular feedback and support. Work closely with development team.
- Know how to create interactive web design that is cutting edge.
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Present your progress at daily and weekly check-in meetings.
- Create wireframes for mobile and web with superior attention to details (pixelperfect).
- Review and oversee design implementation with technology team.
- Ensure that high quality standards are met from design and tech perspective.
- Being available and real time problem solving with engineering and business teams.
- Experience with animations, new media, AI is a major plus.
- 5+ years experience as a UI/UX designer
- Previous startup experience is a must
- Wireframing and UI Prototyping in FIGMA
- User Interface Design (desktop, mobile)
- An online portfolio or samples of work on resume, demonstrating experience creating great end-to-end, user-centered design solutions and patterns, across desktop and mobile devices
- Most Importantly - We are ultimately looking for someone who has a commitment to the team and a strong interest in remaining involved for the long haul
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, fast responsiveness
- Deep understanding of technology
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Strong understanding of UX and creating products that people love
- High sense of aesthetics, empathy for artists and art collectors, passionate about art.
Remote working environment
Headquarter: Chicago, Illinois
From the creators of If So, What? Art Fair in San Francisco (ifsowhat.com), we are currently building out XVERSO a revolutionary social media and art investment platform with focus on NFT. XVERSO is a community and investment platform for art, accessible to everybody. We are building a social media platform for creativity, empowering people to take an active role in the creation of culture while connecting to our growing community of artists, art enthusiasts, and collectors. The platform is similar to Instagram a social network and marketplace for selling masterpieces (photo, video, music, graphics, animation), where our community members can post and trade their artworks. The authenticity and provenance of artworks is ensured by non-fungible tokens (NFT) based on the Ethereum blockchain.
How to Apply 💌
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com