Director / Executive Producer
CARDINAL MEDIA is a creative digital production company. We create world-class campaigns, award-winning creative strategy, films, commercials, branded documentaries, digital, mobile and social media content for the world's leading brands (Google, Facebook, Twitter and Nike).
Massachusetts, United States
Owner / Director / Executive Producer
Cardinal Films is a Dutch film company whose primary objective is fostering and facilitating film production between international businesses and production companies in North America and the European Union.
Clients include Booking.com, Dell, Philips, Tommy Hilfiger, Made.for.Digital, Media Monks, PostPanic and more.
- July 2017
Director / Producer / Digital Creative Strategist
Digital creative strategy, client pitches and producing film content for digital consumption. I was the producer for a massive Booking.com + Google campaign (16 cities, +100 crew, 63 talent, +500 locations, 176 deliverables).
Director / Producer
Concepting, treatment development/design, directing, producing and editing commercial productions for various international brands.
Directed and designed film and animation campaigns for some of the world's largest tech companies (Facebook, Google, Intuit, PayPal, etc)
Mountain View, California, United States
I oversaw a group of in-house designers and web developers, a marketing team, and various freelance artists (including world renowned photographers and illustrators) and led the creative direction for all TYR’s international advertising, packaging, and team sponsorships (including Olympic and National teams).
Additionally, I worked in partnership with our parent company, Swimwear Anywhere, to create advertising materials and campaigns for licensees such as Juicy Couture, DKNY, Michael Kors and other leading fashion brands.
• Listed in Communication Arts Photo & Advertising Annual and Lürzers's Archive '200 Best Ad Photographers Worldwide'
• 2009 ‘Design Of The Times’ Gold Award winner for in-store display
• Finished 2009 fiscal year as the most profitable in company’s history
• Saved over $300,000 of first year's allocated budget
• Packaging redesign led to a 20% growth in annual sales
• Shot, edited and produced the first broadcast spots (aired nationally on NBC)
• Initiated new web and email campaigns which led to the company's biggest, most profitable annual e-commerce revenue to date (21% increase in online orders)
• Produced grass roots social media promotions via Facebook and Twitter
• Developed and expanded mutually beneficial relationships with partner companies (i.e. Triathlete Magazine, Sport Chalet, Sports Authority, Ironman, Zone Bar)
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Burbank, California, United States