Jillian Adel is a lettering artist and art director. After graduating from Syracuse University with a Bachelor’s in Graphic Design, she spent over 5 years in New York City designing & art directing in digital media & entertainment advertising, most recently for Broadway theatre. She currently runs her own independent studio in Los Angeles.
- October 2014
New York, New York, United States
Visual design for digital properties and marketing.
- New York, New York, United States
Syracuse University: S.I. Newhouse School Of Public Communications
B.S. Graphic Design
• Minor: Music History
• GPA: 3.2
• Dean’s List: Spring & Fall 2005
• The Bang Project: Founder/Director, 2007–08.
• University Concert Board: Art director, 2007–08. Booking, 2006–07.
• University Promotions: Art director, 2006-07.
- May 2008
Syracuse, New York, United States
The Telly Awards
Art Direction, "The Glass Menagerie" TV Spot
Compositing, Ftp, Sewing, Typography, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Indesign, Apparel Design, Branding And Identity, CSS, Hand Lettering, HTML, Microsoft Office, Screenprinting, Title Design, User Interface Design, Vector Illustration ,
Collaborations & Accolades
• Telly Award, Art Direction of The Glass Menagerie Broadway
• TypeFight Winner
• Weapons of Mass Creation Fest 2013, Featured Designer
• Artcrank NYC 2013 & Interbike 2012, Contributing Designer
• Quite Strong’s Lust List
• Lettercult’s Best of 2010