• Initiate creative direction, design concepts, and campaign elements that communicate the King
Arthur Flour brand strategy and product messaging in an integrated way across all channels
• Conceptualize layouts, art direction, photo styling, and press checks for monthly Catalog (14
issues per year)
• Coordinate and strategize content and approach for Catalog design with Merchandising and
Marketing departments to support their communication objectives and financial goals
• Manage the creative process to facilitate the highest quality content for the Catalogs and the
• Design, art direction, and photo styling, for in-house publication (The Baking Sheet), with 6 issues
• Provide creative direction to photographers and food stylists
• Design marketing materials related to the Catalog and other direct to consumer collateral
Norwich, Vermont, United States
• Project Manager and Art Director for a multimillion dollar expansion and the interiors of two new
• Designed and developed new company logo and brand identity system
• Managed junior designers, design interns, and freelancers
• Worked collaboratively with advertising agency to establish and maintain branding consistency
throughout the Resort
• Designed interior and exterior signage, ad campaigns, brochures, posters, invitations, and apparel
- September 2011
Vermont, United States
• Create brochures, invitations, directories, programs, websites, and posters
• Initiate and develop logos, website designs and identity guidelines for student clubs
• Develop and design ad campaigns
• Manage print production and contracts with printing vendors
• Implement and manage photography database, creating a image library for HBS faculty and
staff to utilize
- December 2007
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
North Shore Community College
• Developed and designed ad campaigns placed in the Boston Globe and surrounding area Newspapers
• Designed brochures, invitations, and posters
• Managed print production and contracts with printing vendors
• Worked with Marketing Department to establish a consistent look and feel for multiple NSCC campuses
- August 2004
Danvers, Massachusetts, United States
Graphic Designer / Project Manager
• Designed and hand assembled books for display in exhibit visitors center and as gifts to staff.
• Designed signage for exhibit.
• Re-created artifacts for display in exhibit.
• Managed schedule and project to deadlines for project completion.
• Negotiated contract and managed billing.
• Managed interview process for mount-maker to complete "tie down" of objects installed in the exhibit.
• Coordinated all interaction between outside lenders and PEM related to installation.
• Developed and managed schedule for installation of objects in house, working with Registrars and Collections Care Managers and appropriate staff at the Museum.
• Responsible for scheduling delivery and installation and "tie down" of objects.
• Supervised the archiving of Chinese photographs and video for project.
• Handled all requests for images, coordinating rights and reproductions.
• Assisted in coordinating opening events as needed prior to opening.
• Helped analyze and document operations and procedures for historic house museum.
• Assisted with the development of a preventative maintenance plan.
• Organized existing project files into archive.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Graphic Designer / Developer
• Developed work schedules and timelines as the project manager for coordination of web content from multiple
• Eliminated manually intensive reporting by providing a seamless relational database
• Provided timely reports to all departments involved in project
- December 2002
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Graphic Designer/Interactive Manager
• Managed and produced new website layout and templates
• Supported marketing initiatives through web materials, online forms, back-end processing, and email campaigns
• Created corporate identity guidelines and implemented throughout company materials
• Generated and analyzed weekly and monthly web metric reports
• Negotiated contracts, developed work schedules, budgets, and timelines with vendors
• Responsible for ASP development, site maintenance, graphics creation, and web marketing strategies
- March 2002
Boston, Massachusetts, United States