Creative Director - photography - Managing Director
I am responsible for the complete operation of the company.
More than just a name, iLike is a philosophy. Borne out of a simple expression that we all use in our daily lives a million times, iLike is the most natural manifestation of the feeling of satisfaction and contentment.
• Responsible for conceptualizing and executing a unique marketing campaign
• Strategic conceptual thinking.
• Managing the Creative Team and the agency
• Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
• 360 campaigns concept creation
• Advanced photo manipulation and retouching
• Professional photo shoot of project, modeling, advertising agency ad concepts, and products shoot and retouch
• Packaging and product concept designs.
• Innovative POS creation.
• Brand identity and logo design.
• Complete understanding of production cost and outsourcing.
• Great negotiation skills and get best deals.
• Creation of stunning grand visuals for advertising ads.
• Extensive experience in printing materials and technics
• Digital marketing and social media creation and conceptualization.
• Great understanding of social media paid ads and managing social media accounts.
• Managing the full creative team and multiple partners/vendors; responsible for all budgeting and scheduling of client
• Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements
• Building a creative environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing ideas and projects
• Taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of creative output across the agency or department
• Meet with and determine the customer’s creative needs, brainstorms different innovative ways in which to convey the client’s desired message
• Developing ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Associate Creative Director
I was responsible for spearheading the development of branding and marketing initiatives across a spectrum of media - ATL, BTL, digital and broadcast. I helped generate sound strategy, value-enhancing and targeted campaigns that delivered optimum results. My time with DDB was vital as it enabled me to gain formidable experience working on TVCs. I also emerged with leadership skills having managed department productivity of teams of diverse personalities and cultures working in high-pressure, deadline-driven domains.
• Assign project to the team
• Get the brief marketing team and brainstorm, discuss details, objective and deadlines
• Extensive experience in graphic design, brand identity.
• Leading small creative Team
• Handling client briefs, brainstorming, Ideas
• Create 360 Campaign ideas starting for TV script
• supervise and direct the photo shoot
Primary accounts handled include Clorox, Glad, Johnson & Johnson, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, FA, Friesland (Rainbow), Volkswagen, Pepsi, Tropicana, Quaker
- April 2011
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
At M&C Saatchi, I worked for six months at their Dubai office as a graphic designer before being relocated to Saudi Arabia. My stint at M&C was significant in laying the right foundations for the first step in my career.
Work with the creative team to generate designs and campaign concepts for multiple products in the financial sector (retail and corporate). Based on client briefs, develop concepts for 360 campaigns in print, TVC and outdoor.
Some Accounts handled: Arab National Bank, Nadek Dairy
- January 2003