I’m a 21-years-old creative graphic designer. I started practicing graphic design as a hobby in 2007 and, somehow, it turned out to be my passion. Having developed my unique style I started to work as a freelance designer. I work in various fields such as print, packaging & corporate design, as well as art-direction. I'm the founder of CrayonMag™ – a magazine dedicated to modern-art and aimed to inform and inspire our readers in such fields as design, architecture, photography and many others. Under certain circumstances the project is put on ice at the moment. Also, I’m the founder of Art Union™. Art Union is the blog about modern-art where you can find your daily dose of inspiration. I have a hobby – photography. I take my camera every time I go or travel somewhere.
Moscow, Russian Federation
- February 2014
The Hague, Netherlands
Netherlands Development Director
- August 2013
Creative Group Head
- October 2012
Concept Space “Nova Lux Group"
Senior Graphic Designer
- May 2013
Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation
Project on Behance.network - http://www.behance.net/gallery/Art-Union/1498609
Freelance Graphic Designer
- August 2010
New York, New York, United States
- September 2010
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
UNESCO Associated Schools
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Aperture, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop,
* 2010 Soccer Lens "Wallpaper"
* 2010 BMJ "20+ Artworks Shouting Creativity"
* 2011 Belle-Art MNA #5 "Featured Artwork"
* 2011 ZEROconcept “Artworks of the Week #6”
* 2011 Karma Magazine "Design"
* 2012 Unreal Vision "Maxim Serkov & Graphic Design - Interview"
* 2013 Designspiration "Logotypes"
* 2013 Pinterest "Logos/ Identity/ Stationary"
* 2013 ADWEEK "Talent Gallery"
* 2014 Curated VSCO Grid - April
* 2014 Curated VSCO Grid - October
385: Critique Group
Meeting Professionals International
I believe that good enough is not good enough.