Fiserv, Inc., is an American provider of financial services technology. FiservGS is its Indian Service arm, based out of Pune.
As an UX Analyst, I am currently involved in projects and activities enumerated below
- Creating product evaluation presentations in sync with the BA team for project pitching.
- Worked on short internal project for developing and then testing an information based website for Fiserv's own designers and developers.
- Let the interaction design efforts for building a online marketplace based software in sync with the Business Technology Group inside Fiserv with focus on working with and maintaining coordinating between Design, Business and the Software Development teams.
- Currently working on a bio metric identification system for bank customers which include the elderly and disabled.
User Experience Researcher + Designer
Sulekha.com is an online local services platform based out of Chennai, India
At Sulekha, I was involved in a major user research and design initiative to gather requirements in sync with with Product Managers. The findings were then synthesized and converted into several small and large service offerings both offline and online.
- Analyzing existing product/flows and conducting Usability tests for the existing products.
- Understanding the business requirements and the business structuring with PM's and sales force.
- Segmenting, recruiting the research subjects for research and conducting onsite interviews.
- Conducting cluster analysis of the research findings to come up with summary requirement areas and recommendations, user groups and Personas.
- Working with the Sr. interaction designer to create user journey maps, IxD, IA till wire frames.
- September 2016
Research + Design Intern
Onio Design is a Design Research and Strategic Innovation Consulting company from Pune, India
- Worked majorly on smart interfaces and products related to healthcare, wellness and rehabilitation domain especially amputees.
- Conducted independent activities right from analyzing and interpreting the brief and later deep dive interviews with the select group of users.
- Synthesized the data to come up with insights, design concepts, guides and business models as part of the project.
- Assisting the principal designers @Turian Labs for fine tuning their Megatrends based design co creation workshops.
- January 2016
Student member: Academic Partnership Project
Research, Brainstorming and Concept development for generating innovative concepts for Automotive glazing.
- October 2014
Executive, Projects and Training
Design Incubator R & D Labs, Pune is a Design Research and Strategy consultancy.
I joined there as under the Design Apprenticeship program and was involved in the following activities
- Assisted the Design Director in projects at Design Incubator.
- Was exposed to design research techniques and methodologies.
- Handled publicity and admissions for the UX workshops conducted by Design Incubator
- Attended several sessions of UX workshop conducted by Design Incubator
- Worked part time as an apprentice at DI even after getting into MIT Institute of Design.
- April 2013
Industrial Design Apprentice
- Worked as a Industrial Design apprentice to the Lead Designer
- November 2011
Graduate Trainee Engineer
- Got placed in Thermax via college recruitment drive as a Trainee Engineer.
- Worked for short periods across departments in C & H SSBU as part of the training.
- August 2010