Senior Graphic Designer
- September 2018
Sr. Creative Manager
- March 2018
Director & Design Lead
After a very successful stint with Sukant Panigrahy as an Associate Designer, I started freelancing on my ownunder the brand name Helvetica. The starting project here was the In-Film Graphic design for Nishikant Kamant’s Drishyam. Sincethen under Helvetica I have been designing brand identities for various small brands, and also been making some engaging video and UX based content for them. At Helvetica my responsibilities include:
· Conducting Brand related research and creating reports with analysis of a brand with information about the brands potential identity
· Conceptualizing ideas for Graphic Designs and for various other designs around a certain branded entity making it a 360 degree Design Project.
· Leading teams of Junior artists and designers and executing the said ideas to final and finished designs
· Presenting the final designs in mock forms with attention to every little detail and later managing vendors on accurately recreating the mock design into a mass product.
· Creating engaging Video content with branding elements to promote and present the brand in a creative way and also design the promotional material in all media formats for the brands including animated and shot videos.
- September 2017
After college, my first job was with Multi Award winning Production Designer Sukant Panigrahy. During my tenure here, I worked on titles like ‘Main Tera Hero’, ‘Phantom’ and ‘Fitoor’. At Pegasus, my responsibilities included:
· Attending Directorial Level meetings with Sukant and making pointers about the Client requirements for film
· Implementing those pointers to a concrete lookbook for the said film and creating concept art bansed on the same
· Managing all the design and prop assets for a particular set and making a detailed 3D model of the set based on the Studio / Location dimensions, available prop inventory and the concept art.
· Controlling the workforce and ensuring the execution of the set is achieved in the right time
- December 2015