- UX architect with 18+ years of working with startups, small businesses, as well as large corporations like Facebook, Google, McGraw Hill, Travelocity, Danone/Nutricia, Macy’s, eBay, oDesk Professional Services, Crowd… Read More
- UX architect with 18+ years of working with startups, small businesses, as well as large corporations like Facebook, Google, McGraw Hill, Travelocity, Danone/Nutricia, Macy’s, eBay, oDesk Professional Services, CrowdSource and others.
- Proficient in complete UX Design and Development Lifecycle for Mobile, Web and Enterprise Apps - starting right from research, ideation and conceptualisation, wireframing and interactive prototyping, to visual design and implementation.
- Focus on UX Design Patterns, Information Architecture as well as Visual Design; Keeping things simple, actionable!
- Written for the O'Reilly/Yahoo Press book 'Designing Social Interfaces' - contributed an essay on 'Social in the Enterprise' and key definitions - worked with Christian Crumlish (curator of the Yahoo UI Library) on the accompanying Wiki as well - www.designingsocialinterfaces.com
- Speaker, Thinker and Trainer for UX Design and Information Architecture
From working as an independent consultant to leading large teams in a program management role, I have been instrumental in enabling my clients to make the most of their digital forays and craft their social media strategy.
I have worked directly with C-level executives in a number of industries, helping them fine tune their digital strategy and customer experiences, and using UX as a strategic differentiator. I have successfully led the design, development and roll-out of hundreds of innovative, large-scale technology projects and products while managing key client accounts directly and keeping the projects aligned to the needs of all stakeholders. Read Less