Mercy Hospital & Medical Center
• Complete design and layout of all publications, including newsletters, brochures, advertisements, pamphlets, visual displays, signage, and posters.
• Assure all designs and layouts are within the Graphic Standards and are completed in a quality manner.
• Reduced advertising/marketing budget by 30% over a single year by streamlining budgeting practices.
• Developed and maintained project archiving system.
• Negotiate competitive bids from printers and other vendors as needed.
• Complete customer interface, including the development of a needs analysis and graphic design concepts for those needs.
• Assisted with coordinating fundraisers for events such as, golf outing, dinner dance, holiday reception, etc., for groups of 100 to 1000 attendees.
• Assure that projects are produced within budgetary constraints.
• Coordinate and schedule photoshoots for projects and events.
• Responsible for the computer network maintenance or arranging for maintenance through an outside vendor.
• Maintain supplies and equipment within the Design area.
• Develop ideas to improve methods, quality and turn-around time.
• Provide input for annual Design budget.
• Interview, supervise, and direct freelance support.
Illinois, United States