Ideas In Motion Media
Create promotional graphics for use in social media adhering to company brand. Design flyers and marketing materials for use in sales and client meetings. Develop banner ads for clients, gather statistical analysis for clients through Google Analytics in regards to banner ad views & clicks.
"The advice marketplace for creative students. Life-tested, 1-to-1 advice from someone doing your dream job."
Responsible for mentoring, directing, and sharing personal experiences in the graphic design industry with up-and-coming talent. Produced tutorials & instructed others as needed.
- January 2015
Freelance Graphic Designer
- Lent creative abilities and expertise in the areas of several projects, ranging from company logo design, restaurant menu layout, website homepage design, and brochure development.
- Discussed solutions, options, potential design ideas, and concepts with the company's owner, to ensure clientele satisfaction.
- Received and responded to client feedback and adjusted designs, images, web pages, and layouts according to their tastes, suggestions, and concerns to ensure that all needs were met in a timely, aesthetic, and efficient manner.
- July 2014
Indiana, United States
Freelance Web Designer
- Established updated looks and interface designs for several websites to promote company identity.
- Communicated frequently with the head web developer in order to establish fresh creative solutions that would adhere to current and future W3 standards so as to serve as a lasting solution.
- November 2011
Orlando, Florida, United States
- Engaged in creative, round-the table meetings and supplied ideas and solutions to creative problems, assisting the creative team in deciding on fresh content.
- Assisted in the front-end creative development and conceptualization of a new branch website to increase customer sales and involvement in the company.
- Designed a variety of logos, visual identities, and corporate imagery for varying advertisements and sales pitches to bring a idealized look.
- May 2009
Melbourne, Florida, United States