develop a navigational guide for the visitors
- Fine arts college students visit this place for their sketching assignments and for inspiration
- Other than students, there are art lovers who visit NGMA.
- Mobile phones being the device of choice for mostpeople, enabled us to come up with a concept for a digitalapplication.
- Being a relatively new and small gallery, NGMA providedlimited scope for physical signages.
- However, since it has many events simultaneouslyhappening in various spaces in the gallery, a digital appwould provide various levels of information to the user
- A map of NGMA, guiding the user from “where he is” to“where he would like to go” in the gallery premises.
- A list of events, including theatre, films and exhibitions happening on a daily basis at NGMA.
- Independence to explore the premises on his own via a“Go to” option, which helps him identify the numerous spaces in the gallery, and how he can navigate to them.
- The app, being a Navigational Guide, DOES NOT provide any information about the exhibits, barring the navigational aspects.
Map of NGMA
containing a digital interactive map, with various spaces marked out, for the user to find and get directions to.
Go to tab
containing a complete list of spaces in the gallery, including the Sculpture Park, Cafeteria, Auditorium, and directions to the places.
Events and happenings
A detailed list of all the events happening in the gallery premises, along with the timings,dates and location.About NGMA Details about the history of NGMA and timings.