INCORPORATING THE TWO DESIGNS IN TANGIBLE OBJECTS
Partitive Color Study - WARM and COOL Colors
- To understand the relationship between warm and cool colors and how to incorporate that in design.
- Using warm and cool colors to create balance
- Develop an eye for color and shape balance
- Experiment how different color and size combinations juxtapozed can affect the overall design composition.
- Utilize Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Practice hand skills (gouache, photos coming soon!!)
MOLESKINE, IPHONE LOCKSCREEN, NOTEBOOK
IPAD MINI, CD, HARDBOOK COVER, PENCILS