- For my bachelor’s thesis, I created a Corporate Design for the Urania of Vienna, which not only contains an observatory, but also a cinema, puppet theater, café and language center, while being the city’s most renowned spot for adult education.
- The spherical logo unites all six fields of the institute while resembling
the greek muse Urania’s attribute: the sphere of cosmos.cinema | observatory | puppet theater | language center | café | adult education
Patterns typify the networks built within the Urania, while unusual paperfolds symbolize the process of unfurling.
- ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––program folders
- ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––image posters
- The posters are folded the „miura-ori“ way, which makes them fit perfectly into slipcases. Sized A1.