- Here are some common steps of how I work when I paint.
Enjoy! :)1. First rough sketch.
2. Rough color sketch
3. Each part gets blocked in with solid colors.
4. Time to paint! Fleshing it all out.
5. Painting some more. I start adding light & smaller details.
- 1. Rough sketch/linedrawing
2. Blocked in a simple shape with the lasso tool + blocking in colours
3. I add ze light! On a separate layer.
4. I start fleshing everything out.
5. I turn off the light-layer and start refining "everything underneath"
6. More refining, trying to balance everything out. And it's done!
1. Rough thumb sketch
2. Refined thumb
4. Color & layer block in.
5. Time to paint!
6. More painting
7. Adding details, and finalizing the mane and tail
8. Finished! :)
- Thank you for looking, hope you found these helpful! :)