Alternative dwelling plans within the same structure and use of the service rooms on the gallery.
From left to right and from top to bottom.
1. Single mother with child: mother's room, children's niche, laundry on the service room.
2. Large family or family with children from different marriages: semi-independent third room, service room as cellar.
3. Couple with dependent parent or child: semi-independent second room, service room as workshop.
4. Family with two children: service room as library.
5. Couple with multiple precarious jobs: open space, service room as filing cabinet.
6. SoHo or free-lance couple: open space, service room as atelier.