Add to Collection
Tools Used
About

About

A project for my Digital Imaging Class. We were required to redesign a DVD cover of our choice and stay away from using large images of the actor… Read More
A project for my Digital Imaging Class. We were required to redesign a DVD cover of our choice and stay away from using large images of the actors as the main element of the design. I used a combination of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign to create this. I don't own the rights to the majority of these images although I highly modified them. The fire and smoke brushes I used I found on brusheezy! Read Less
Published:
I used Photoshop to create an etched effect on the guns showing the 2 households names, Montague and Capulet. I also changed the images on the grips of the guns.