- Some of the many, many drawings I have made for my site www.perfavoremidisegni.it.The site's name roughly translates to : please, could you draw? and it's a personal project, where kids (and grownups) can ask me to draw anything. When the drawing is ready, it can be downloaded for free, printed and is ready to colour in!
Colouring pages, made to order!
- Here are the steps of the process, for those who like this kind of thing!
- I usually sketch with a blue pencil...
- Then ink with a black brush pen. I've found that this way, when I scan the drawing I can easily make the sketch disappear just playing with the curves in Photoshop.
- After that, I clean up the finished drawing a little bit more, keep a high res tiff for future use (one nevere knows..) and save a png for website. Ta daaa.