- co-operation, photographer Maciej Boryna
- photography: Maciej Boryna
styling: Joanna Hir & Maciej Boryna
production: Joanna Hir
- Coat, headpiece, belt Halina Mrożek
A samurai robe, on which, as the symbol of a family ancestry, can be seen plaits - symbols of masculinity and honour in the culture of the Orient. Its orange colour is a metaphor for fire, flames, energy. Through this outfit, a man affirms himself as a warrior.
- Full body piece, hat by Halina Mrożek
A rigid plating, reminiscent of armour, which provides a separation from reality. Finished with hand-made plant-themed ornaments. The discipline imposed by the construction of the costume enforces the adoption of a rigid standing pose and limits movement, simultaneously providing a safe haven. The element which lets in reality is small triangular opening in the plevic area. This is also the only vulnerable point.
- Bubble glass necklace Halina Mrożek
- Neckpiece Halina Mrożek
- Plastic top by Halina Mrożek
- Trousers by Halina Mrożek