- HH Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed AL Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi
- Royalty members
- Executive Council Members
- VIP’s, ambassadors and government officials
- Gulf VIP’s, ambassadors and government officials
- Local, regional and international media
- Art and culture professionals
- Abu Dhabi is on its way to becoming a global cultural destination with the creation of the Cultural District on Saadiyat Island, which will be home to the Sheikh Zayed National Museum, the Guggenheim Abu Dhabi modern and contemporary arts museum, the Louvre Abu Dhabi universal museum, a maritime museum, performing arts centre and cluster of arts pavilions.
- The exhibition is part of a cycle of international temporary exhibitions which are central to Abu Dhabi’s arts strategy of preparing its audience for the future developments on Saadiyat Island’s Cultural District.
- To organise and implement the three events as described in the previous slides. The events should be designed all under one theme as per the available artwork.
- To take care of all logistics related to these events – beyond venue booking and catering
- To create the room dressing, branding and signage in and around the venue
- To come up with creative ideas in events management and branding solutions
- To take care of the full invitation process – sending the invitations and RSVP’s
- Photography and video management
- Pre-event management including RSVP
- Venue creation
- Creative conception
- Branding & design: set design, printed invitations, banners, backdrops, giveaways, Press kit, etc.
- Entertainment for the main venue reception
a- Communication and decorative materials
b- Exhibition gallery set design, artwork display stands, full audio visual and mood setup, graphics and lighting
- Post-event activities
"We are grateful for the client servicing management, meticulous planning, creative concept creation and dedication shown into handling this project that made it a success"