- UX Art Director I was asked to take an existing application, breakdown what the users are having issues with and create a SAAS that would rival any language learning software.Experiential Branding Language: Nulu was a straightforward design relied heavily on current content to drive users to read every day. I took this and added a layer of gamfication, daily reading plans, and added a quiz element that would extend a form of celebration to the daily user.
- The entire sign up process was revamped and simplified. With a more clear onboarding process facebook signups were no longer the only point of entry.
- The desktop experience was segmented into very clear uses so the customer can get the most out of the application, while developing their own way of learning.
- The mobile experience was crafted to be an extension of the great tools offered in the desktop. The usability was key to how I pushed this software to be a different way to Nulu, as opposed to adding a mobile responsive framework.
- I made sure that when users are done with a story and quiz that they would feel like a million bucks! This is what I call " The Mario Moment", watching your score explode and enjoying the exit message.
( like mario bros. )