- The brief of this project is the development of a product that stimulate and encourages the change of behavior of the buyer, through the LED technology from alternative perspectives.Furthermore, it has to meet any additional project guidelines outlined by the client LuxR Lighting, Auckland.
- The aim for this project is to help the children to overcome their fear of the dark and the monsters and to be able to feel safe, confident at night
- Rechargable LED lamps to aid kids in the destruction of scary dreams and monsters. Helping with treks to the bathroom and clearing the room of nasties. Simple enough for kids to operate and friendly looking to quickly become their best friend.
- HOW IT WORKS
- Place the Boss Ninja besides your bed and the other two place them where you think is the spookiest place, it can be the wardrobe or under the bed.
Personally, I will put it on the way to the bathroom.
- Then you have to turn on the lamps by pushing in the top button. The little ninjas, if you push the bottom the first time it will connect to the main lamp (boss ninja). These means wherenever the main ninja is awake or on the little ninjas will also be on and the same with off. You can push it 2 times and it will work as a normal lamp and push it 3 times and it will be off.To help to overcome the fear of the light little by little the Boss Ninja would have a time counter that will make the light dim little by little until it is off.
- The kid can turn on the lights again making sure that all the scariest spots are covered by the ninjas.Then time passes... The timer is already over and suddenly the kid wakes up scared or wanting to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- The kid can turn on the lights again making sure that all the scariest spots are covered by the ninjas.The same with the way to the bathroom, the light would be already on scaring all the monsters when he needs to go.