- On this work, I had to modify all I want on Nivea, so I started by the logo.This is the actual logo, the one everyone knows.
- Then I made a research about its evolution since he started to have this structure
- After that I made a constructin grid to see how the logo behave on it
- After that I started to set the base points of each letter
- After this reasoning I remind a phrase of Wassily Kandinsky I read on his book (point and line to plane)
- That phrase made me to imagine different points on the logo
- That points were used to make some cuts on the logo. The idea was to make it more actual, dynamic and not so heavy.I wrote a new slogan "fall in love again" to make it more glamorous.And this is the final result
- The next step was to make the packages.
I tried to make them homogeneous, clean and different.
I decided to make all packages cylindrical to follow the language of the blue gallipot that is the best package that Nivea has.
After that I defined colors for each categorie.
We only have the blue gallipot but I created 2 more, a pink one (perfumed) and a grey one (soft)
- After that I decided to make a limited edition for the gallipot. It was made by laser
- The 2012 catalog
- The bags
- Shake-it cards, a different way to advertise and make the consumer have contact with the brand
- Mini-cards that can be used to write any message
- The final step was to create a type root to use on posters. The type is dynamic, different and it looks nice on the posters.I took pictures of different body parts that can have or not an immediate reading