- My son Joel and RED TRUCK 2012
- My only mode of transportation is a 1965 FORD F100 pick up truck. My Red Truck. I took this photo with my iPhone after walking out of the service station convenience store. The vision was so striking... I was able to lie down on my stomach in the bushes to get this shot. A hint of photoshop Diffuse Glow & Grain and "VIOLA!".
The following are photos I have taken of my truck or from inside the cabin.
- My Red Truck
- A little Brightness & Contrast & Texture.
- Sketching in the vineyard for a client.
- Found a friend one day and parked next to her.
- She's laughing because we're driving the same truck and I'm waving my iPhone at her.
- This is Felix the llama. He lives at the winery where I live. This scene is right out my front door.
- Both stopped at a stop light. I think this is his bike and his home.
(I was having an art exhibit at this winery in their gardens)
- Abandoned Van.
- Parked next to my client's Maserati.
- Sunlight at noon coming straight down.
- Shadow at parking plumb-line.
- I designed the Truett Hurst logo so I parked by it.
- Joe Fay. Great Painter and Artist.
- Visiting client. Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Where I park at my garage apartment. In wine country.
- Sketching in vineyards in winter.
- 111,111.1 miles and 46 years old.
- At Nalle Vineyards. Client of 25+ years.
- Standing Leaf.
- I'm moving fast when I take these. In some you can see me holding up my iPhone.
- 48 YEARS YOUNG
- People always honk and wave to the RED TRUCK!(every day!)
- Hey Mister! Would you take a photo of us in your RED TRUCK?
- I was waiting for a friend to pick me up in front of my gallery. I did a quick
10-minute sketch, then photo-shopped some spot colors.
The computer is an extension of drawing for me.
Just another utensil.
Thanks for touring with me & My Red Truck.
I hope there was enough artistry in this ride for your indulgence.