- Illustration by Victor Wong.
Packaging design for menswear, created with an artisan butchery aesthetic in mind. Multiple prototypes use box board and butcher paper to wrap shirts, socks, and underwear.
- Each product’s package has a brief description on the outside, along with unique and whimsical suggestions for post-consumer application on the inside – anything from a paper airplane to superhero disguise.Elements on the front face are die cut to reveal product color and texture underneath.
- Underwear packaging
- Box packaging can be used as part of a Meatshop-themed disguise. Become the meaty hero you've always wanted to be!
- Sock packaging
- Post-consumer applications include memo, and paper cut-inflicting device. Use wisely.
- Shirt packaging
- Shirt packaging can be reused as a paper airplane, with which to deliver a positive message to an equally manly man.
- More information available at kyol.caThanks for looking!