Add to Collection
About

About

PROBLEM Being a new mom is magical. 20% of the time. No one mentioned the other 80% of the time you feel like jumping out of a second story windo… Read More
PROBLEM Being a new mom is magical. 20% of the time. No one mentioned the other 80% of the time you feel like jumping out of a second story window. SOLUTION Instead of targeting moms-to-be, we're targeting moms with newborns. Moms in the throws of a 3 month stretch of insanity. MamaRoo offers desperately needed peace with our campaign Quiet the Craziness. Read Less
Published: