- LYNX EXCITE 2011 CAMPAIGN
To raise the profile of 2011 campaign and reach out to new audiences
Create a viral, (short film) that promotes the studio activity supporting artwork relating to campaign theme
Artwork transferred onto T-shirts and prints available through a competition giveaway
Final works exhibited in closing party where competition winners can see the artists live painting
The project includes:
Art Directed and Produced: Miss Led
- This is last sketch of perhaps 8 that I drew for the painting using photoshop brushes for clouds and dropping in paper and rust textures as a background
Didn't end up including the light shards - in the end it was surplus to the piece
Her face here is far too childlike that's why I struggled on the first day, finally got the more womanly aesthetic on day two
- DAY ONE - IN THE STUDIO
- On the first day I decided on dark navy outlines, under pressure, against the clock and observed by a small team it was a tense day. The outlines were far too harsh. We had to wrap up the day and I had to be happy with the results as it was too late to make any changes especially the lines!
- DAY TWO - RENDERING AND DETAILING
- Using a small natural sponge for the cloud effect. dotting dark navy watered down acrylic and then waiting for the paint to stain a little then dragging with the damp sponge in downward and circular movement. This was an experiment, but it worked really well. One of my favourite parts of the painting.
- T SHIRT DESIGN - LEARNING HOW TO USE HALFTONES