- KABABALAGHAN (Wonder) is a current affairs special that deals with the supernatural phenomena in the Pinoy societal context. It aired last year, October 2011, and featured a host of ghost stories & other unexplainable events that allegedly happened in and around the provinces in the Philippines.
- Since the budget was tight and the time was limited, we were asked to create a show opener using the re-enactment footages that were already shot for the docu itself. However, we also wanted to create new, iconic visuals to complement the footages, so we actually pulled archival footage that we have from other (personal) projects in order to make this happen.
- We handled the design & animation of the frames, the calligraphic embellishments, including the editing of the re-enactment videos, in order to craft an opening billboard that uniquely showcases part of the massive supernatural mythology that exists in the Philippines.
- Directed by The Acid House
Client: ABS-CBN News & Current Affairs
Design, Animation & Editing: The Acid House
Original Score: Dodoy Ongleo
- Aside from the Program logo and opening billboard, we were also tasked to create the on-air package of the show, which included lower-thirds, full-screen loops and title cards for the segments.