- Just a Little Taste of Journey
A contribution to the manga/anime world
- Part One: The CoverBefore I reach to the final cover, I went through various ideas and solutions. Because the blog was founded during autumn, I wished for it to reflect the melancholy of that time.
- We wanted something that'd make the cover stand apart from the rest of the market, so we decided to keep on with the autumn theme and put the leaves with various manga/anime characters right to the inside part of the cover.
- Part Two: The Content
My main goal as I was designing the main layout was to keep the a specific grid, that could adapt to little changes from article to article, so that the reader would not be easily bored with it. I had to use many different type styles and image sizes, as you can see below
- When the book finally got printed, both me and Foxy Lady Ayame were extremely happy. This is our baby and by far our most beloved project so far. It would be a great joy if you were to download the book's pdf and visit our blog. There are already plans for the second part, so stay tuned!
- For this project we used the designs of many excellent artists. Some of them were the following: