- History of Graphic Design project.
The Assignment: During this course, we must create a campaign on a brand our heart desires. With this brand, we must base our campaign off an artist (of our choice) in each chapter of the textbook that we cover.
My brand: Jeffrey Campbell shoes
Campaign: Poster set
- This piece was created in the style of Egon Schiele. My design is at the top and some of Schiele's works are below to give you a feel for his style.
- I took the style of Ludwig Hohlwein and employed it in this poster.
- This poster design is based off of famous engineering draftsman and designer, Henry Beck.
- This design was based off of Jules Cheret.