- Umbria and Tuscany
- Several works made on a trip to Italy. I was focused on relaxation, so there are only few sketches from there.Every sketch is made with ink in `30 minutes.
- Apartment near Panicale. Umbria
- View of the multi-level street with stairs on the first plan.
- The biggest church in Panicale. Made on the main square of the city.
- Bassano Del Grappa
- Polish seaside - Jastarnia and Hel
- Malbork castle
- The Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork is the largest castle in the world by surface area, and the largest brick building in Europe. It was built in Prussia by theTeutonic Knights, a German Roman Catholic religious order of crusaders, in a form of an Ordensburg fortress. The Order named it Marienburg (Mary's Castle). The town which grew around it was also named Marienburg.The castle is a classic example of a medieval fortress and, on its completion in 1406, was the world's largest brick castle.
Thank you for watching. Appreciate if you like it and comment what you think.
If you are curious I invite you to my another galeries :)