- Sexual violence is part of a serious public health problemrelated to power imbalance between genders,which mainly affects women.___________________________
- ____________________Sexual violence may occur in various forms, and it is punished in different ways by states.Through our site we introduce the public to the controversy about the capital punishment for rape in India.____________________
- ____________________Despite the law for death penalty has been established in December 2012, the problem of violence against women is not solved. Death penalty punishes perpetrators, but everyday life still punishes women: child brides, spousal violence, female fetuses aborted, indifference of the institutions are the main problems.
- ___________________The debate not only is incited by the crowds into the squares, but it also has a big eco in the complex reality of the web. The analysis of users comments in forums points out 4 factions about death penalty for rape: pro moderate, pro extremist, against moderate, against extremist. The factions have widely different opinions, even when they agree on the laws to be applied.
- To see the website click here: