- I Love Pink Floyd:
- Initial as well as final sketches and guidelines (blue and red outlines) to improving the lettering design.
Rock and Roll:
- Watching Columbo while working...
- As you can see, this nice line drawing was edited multiple times before I could achieve something like this. Please, don't think it took me 30 minutes to complete this design. It takes a lot of time, effort and patience to end up with typography like this. I'd estimate about 5-7 hours.
- Importing to Illustrator CS3. Using pen tool trace the outlines and convert to vector. Then can do whatever I want with it.
- And here we have it. After hours of work and colour editing, its finally finished. I'm not sure why, but I tend to incorporate a lot of my design in a circle, maybe it's because I think circle is the perfect mathematical figure?
- Color scheme 2. Do you like it?
Time to Shine:
- Rough sketches first.
- Tracing over the old sketch to improve quality of lines and design.
- Pre-final sketch.
- And here's the prints. I only finished the Pink Floyd poster recently so haven't printed it.
And another poster on the right, not yet published on the Behance...
- Thats it!