- A freelanicng project done with an organization named "The Alternative".The Alternative is a new media platform for sustainable living that strives to make social good an everyday conversation by highlighting choices we can make to positively impact the world around us.
- They have an event named Green Bazaar around 5 times in a year in Bangalore and this time they wanted me to do the event branding for them.
The Green Bazaar helps making conscious living an every day possibility by bringing together, under one roof, a whole variety of sustainable products that can power your regular life. The Green Bazaar is brought together in partnership with the International Competence Centre for Organic Agriculture (ICCOA) and The Second To None community.
From organic food to eco-friendly décor, upcycled jewellery, recycled accessories, water saving equipment, waste management devices, natural skin and personal care products, chemical-free detergents, kitchen and household utilities and handmade toys, we bring you a host of shopping choices that benefit you, the earth and the community today.
- We had a name option of " Brown Bag Bazaar" which was turned down for which I had developed an illustration. The artwork needed to look and feel raw, handcrafted and sustainable.
- Read With Me is another part of Green Bazaar where they encourage kids to read. People can donate books too. Children are accompanied with various fun activities giving social messages in a fun way.
- Variations of all the posters and flyers were modified into standees for suring the event. Overall, the event was a major success. It feels good when you do your little part in making the world a better place to live and leave. A better world is everybody's business.