- Middle Earth ConsultantsBuilding HRM, Building Human Happiness
Greetings for the day…….!!!
Middle Earth Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Certified Balanced Scorecard Professional
2 days Training Program
On 14 th and 15 th December, 2011 at Singapore
The Certified Balanced Scorecard Professional program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in Asia in association with Middle Earth Consultants.
The overall aim of the program is to make the participants understand the various aspects of Balanced Scorecard, and how it can be used as a strategy execution tool for enhancing the overall productivity of the organization. The program contains five modules designed in such a way that the candidate being trained is equipped with all the knowledge and practical competencies required to fully understand the various aspects of balanced scorecard and implement it successfully in their organization.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
· Learn to develop 4 perspectives of a balanced scorecard
· Learn 5 major aspects of performance measurement
· Learn porter’s five forces analysis
· To understand the benefits of balanced scorecard as an integrated performance management system
· To understand the key terms used in context of balanced scorecard like leading & lagging indicators, cascading etc
· To develop key strategic and use strategy maps
· Learn the 6 success factors for balanced scorecard implementation
Who should attend?
The course is meant for people who are involved at the strategic level of an organization and who are involved in the planning and execution of the various key strategies of an organization. It is designed to cater to those professionals who are/will be involved in the process of organization development, who might not possess a valid certification of their proficiency in organization development.
Unique benefits to the participants:
· Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program
and for back home use
· Learn from the industry experts who have a specialist experience in the area of developing balanced scorecards
· Network with other professionals with same background and interest
· Brand yourself as a certified Balanced scorecard professional
· Increase your earning potential as a freelance professional supporting organizations to develop balanced scorecards
· Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
MODULE 1: Performance Management Basics
· What is performance
· Reasons for performance management systems
· What is performance planning
· Why the balanced scorecard
MODULE 2: Understanding the Balanced Scorecard
· What is the balanced scorecard
· Perspectives of the balanced scorecard
· Top 10 reasons for implementing a balanced scorecard
MODULE 3: Mission, Values and Vision
MODULE 4: Strategic Planning Overview
· What is strategic planning
· Strategic management process
· Strategic analysis
· Strategic choice
MODULE 5: Strategy Map
· Strategy map as a step in a continuum
· Financial perspective: long term vs. short-term
· Customer perspective: differentiated value proposition
· Internal perspective: value through internal business processes
· Learning and growth: alignment of intangibles
· Bringing it together: the strategy map
MODULE 6: Measures, Targets and Initiatives
· Performance measures
· Measure for financial perspective
· Measures for customer perspective
· Measures for internal process perspective
· Measures for employee learning and growth perspective
· Criteria for selecting performance measures
· Measure characteristics
· Using targets in the balanced scorecard
· Mapping and prioritizing organizational initiatives
MODULE 7: Cascading the Scorecard & Success Factors
· What is cascading
· The cascading process
· Key success factors for the balanced scorecards
MODULE 8: HR Aspects of the Scorecard
· The HR architecture as a strategic asset
· Human capital readiness
For more details Click on below link
Middle Earth Advantage:
· Trusted name in the training industry since 1997.
· Trained more than 30,000 professionals at all levels, across the globe.
· Client list of more than 400 companies.
· Highest feedback of an average of over 4.5 on a 5-point scale.
· Over 90% company retention rate.
Avail group discounts
For more details Click on below link
For further details please contact
O: +91.040. 65743302