- From Afar - Jacob’s Ladder
- CHARACTER DESIGN
- The character was modeled completely from scratch, being just a cube at the very beginning of the process. Since completion of that stage, it was time to paint various details on his skin such as scratches, stains, scars and a large wound on the stomach. Satisfied with his look, we created a bones system and bring him to life by using nonlinear animation system.
- ENVIRONMENT DESIGN
- The imagination created the vision of a post-apocalyptic fiction inspired by From Afar’s music. The animation environment was a result of combining it with real elements from the location we had chosen for shooting the video.
- One of the most characteristic elements on the scene was a scarecrow with a waving piece of clothing. It’s an example of cloth simulation with additional wind force.
- The animation of “mysterious” raven was made using hair simulation and bones system.
- VIDEO STILLS
- Here’s a couple of stills taken straight from the video.
- The interpretation is left open... Enjoy.