- A touch that moves
- For one of Germany's most renowned student competitions hosted by the GWA, the europeanschoolofdesign teamed up with FHFrankfurt and Leo Burnett Frankfurt to create an integrated campaign toattract a younger audience to the new BlackBerry Storm. The first BlackBerry with a touch screen.
Because of the fingerprint being the connecting link between the user and his BlackBerry Storm we chose it to be our key visual and built the whole campaign around this one-of-a-kind little thing.
- TV Spot - the hero of the campaign. Based on a unique style with the fingerprint as our key element, it tells the story of a Storm owner.
- PRINT Ads - supporting the style of the spot, the motifs advertise certain applications in Storm's toolbox always saying that all you need is the touch of your finger ("Auf Fingerdruck").
- ONLINE - tied closely together, a micro-site and an app offer something new to facebook: After creating your unique virtual fingerprint based on your preferences, it will then on facebook connect you with - to you yet unknown - people, that are just like you. This way you can meet new people without being limited to your established social circles.
- EVENT - blessed with a gracious budget, we want to give some of it to the less fortunate. Because everyone has a social responsability.
At the Alexanderplatz in Berlin a huge screen and a stand is set up, where you can leave your fingerprint on a real BlackBerry Storm and it will appear on the screen at some point forming a huge heart out of one million fingerprints - each finger print sending 1€ to the victims of the Haitian earthquake.
- AUGMENTED REALITY - simple, low-key postcards laid out at restaurants and clubs, serve as the key to the online augmented reality program. Hold the card in front of your web cam and a hovering BlackBerry Storm will appear.
Client: RIM / BlackBerry
Creation - europeanschoolofdesign, Frankfurt
Assisting agency - Leo Burnett, Frankfurt
Accounting - FH Frankfurt
Production - cineteam
Audio - FunDeMental
Awards: GWA Junior Agency 2010 Silver
Team: Michaela Aulbach, Anne Klakow, Christopher Koster, Stefan Mildner, Carine Thielen, Annette Woiczyk, Ralph Thamm, Detlef Wildermuth, Dominique Winkel