- ENTRANCE TO USIPSUFinnian MacManusSummer '13
- This summer I spent a long time developing environments- I took the Environment Design course at Gnomon in LA, and had a great time.My instructor was Joseph Feinsilver. I used Adobe Photoshop and a Wacom Tablet for the project.
I put together this collection so I could show the process I went through to arrive at my newest piece, Entrance to Usipsu.
- Environment Thumbnails (BnW)
- Project start consisted of many monotone environment ideas, trying to get value correct and incorperate some depth.
- Thumbnails Second Pass
- For Week 2. I actually took a step back. I developed a greater number of smaller thumbnails.
- Colorizing Thumbnails
- Finalizing Concepts
- Finished Pieces