- Eco Heaven Bazaar
Another way of looking at Recycling
- Every year, YTL Corporation organises Climate Change Week to create awareness on global warming.
For 2010, the theme was recycling; with a bazaar as the main event.
Recycling is nothing new so we rebranded the bazaar as Eco Heaven to give it a fresh twist.
- Above is the manifesto for the concept. Cloud + Tree logo design by Ng Choo Seong.
Due to the tight deadline, the following set of posters were quickly put up at the event venue.
- In the spirit of Eco Heaven, we also recycled discarded materials to publicise the event.
Among other stuff, these "posters" were produced.
- In case you're wondering, it's the Spicy Sambal Pizza (thin crust) from Domino's. Gotta try 'em.
- Pillowcase and pajamas donated kindly by Jovian Lee. Underwear politely declined.
- What's black and white and red all over?
- Meticulously hand made (albeit with a perpetual scowl) by Ng Choo Seong, Art Director
and assistant Puee Swee.