This publication explains a brief history of Croatian Society of Artists together with a photographic journey of a monumental pavilion designed by pre-eminent Croatian sculptor Ivan Mestrovic in 1938. In World War II the building was converted in to a mosque and in 1993 restored back to its original purpose. The pavilion is now used as an exhibition space for all forms of Visual Arts. The brochure created by Bunch consists of four covers showing different stages of the pavilion's history. Each cover is presented through die-cut circle reminiscent of the pavilions form.