- Com Amor Se Paga (roughly translated as "paid with love", from the portuguese proverb "amor com amor se paga") was a social service design project established under the competition Action For Age of ExperimentaDesign, Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation and the Royal Society of Arts.It was one of the 12 projects chosen and featured on the exhibition EXD'11 / LISBOAIt consisted in a network established in the neighborhood of Barrocas, Aveiro, in order to promote a share and exchange of homemade and traditional products and traditional knowledge (that otherwise would be lost with time.)Com Amor Se Paga conducted a series of workshops, events and campaigns as efforts to provide a common space for sharing common interests: where the younger generations could learn from their seniors and adapt that know-how to give form to new ideas.
- ____________________________________________________________________________________How it works!
- ____________________________________________________________________________________1st stage: Research
Through interviews we were able to list and map the various activities and specific knowledge of the habitants.
- _____________________________________________________________________________________2nd stage: Branding and Promotional MaterialInformative booklets, tags and stickers for producers._____________________________________________________________________________________
- _____________________________________________________________________________________3rd stage. Activities & Workshops
- _____________________________________________________________________________________4th stage. Neighborhood Event
- The final event with all the producers and the neighborhood of Barrocas.