A brand identity development for a new startup low-cost mobile network in the UK. Up against the likes of Lebara and Lycamobile, this new service needed to look professional, up to do date and stand out from the competitors.
We worked on:
- Brand identity development and full creative direction
- Supporting brand graphics, icons and photography
- Packaging, SIM Card design, point of sale material and print media
- Website design and Development (including Top up facility).
- Custom online Customer Admin and CRM Development
One key feature of this brand identity is that it can be used in many forms allowing it to incorporate a new and different 'theme' or outfit that would allow it to sit in different situations - without losing its overall form and recognition.
A complex and bespoke web and online solution was provided from design to fully integrated top-up and payment system, including a handy customer admin. Additionally we built the CRM for managing customers, calls and top ups. A unique Agent-Admin was also built to allow retailers to batch top up for customers from anywhere.