Add to Collection
About

About

A magazine with focus on brands with black and white identities only. "Color increases brand recognition by 80%" Based on this quote I wanted to … Read More
A magazine with focus on brands with black and white identities only. "Color increases brand recognition by 80%" Based on this quote I wanted to find out what other elements than colors designer use in stead to achieve recognition - The remaining 20% Read Less
Published:
20% Branding
- black and white design in branding

A magazine focusing on brands with black and white identities only.

"Color increases brand recognition by 80%"

Based on this quote I wanted to find out what other elements than colors designer use in stead to achieve recognition
- The remaining 20%