Photographer, designer, freelancer. My artistic journey started about 10 years ago with graphic design followed by reportage and street photo sessions. Currently, I'm working on portraiture, fashion-related and commercial photography. Collaborating with models, stylists, fashion designers and model agencies. I also create personal fine art photography projects and design for companies and individuals, worldwide.
Experience and technologies:
01. Fashion, advertising and portraiture photography.
02. Corporate Identity design for companies and individuals.
03. Design for print: booklets, catalogues, magazine ads, posters.
04. Website design, video editing and post-production.
05. Hardware platforms: Mac OS / Windows.
06. Software packages: Adobe CS, Corel, Microsoft Office.
Activities, recognition and awards:
01. Prix de la Photographie Paris - Second Prize PX3 2012.
02. Prix de la Photographie Paris - Honorable Mention PX3 2012.
03. Publication of highly acclaimed B ALBUM Project - imaginary photographic journey through one year of life of emerging supermodel - Basia Szkaluba (IMG Models, New York) - 2012.
04. Sony World Photography Awards 2011 and 2010 - Honorable Mention Fashion.
05. Two coves for british Black & White Photography Magazine (April, May, 2010).
06. Viva Photo Awards 2009 - Honorable Mention Fashion and Portraiture.
07. Poster design for 34th and 35th Jazz Pianists Festival, 2007 and 2008, Kalisz, Poland.
08. National Geographic Photographic Competition 2005 - Honorable Mention.
09. Flashforward 2003 Animation Festival, San Francisco: Best Sound Award Nomination.
10. Website design publication in TASHEN album edition - "Favorite Websites", 2003.
11. Co-author of "Foundation Web Design" book - website creation technologies, 2003.
12. Flashforward 2000 Animation Festival, London: Best Sound Award.
13. Co-author of "New Masters of Flash 2000" web design book.
14. Flashforward 2000 Animation Festival, San Francisco: Best Design Award nomination.